Friday, April 1, 2011

Intro

I thought it might be fun to keep a blog about such enjoyable topics as cats, movies, books and food. I'm a lover of all these things and could easily talk someone's head off about any of them, prattling a good ten minutes before realizing that they might not actually share my enthusiasm for the minute details of my cat's desire to go outside or that really tasty lemon cake lollipop I had (it was really good, okay?). So instead I thought I'd split the difference and write a blog where those who share my interests can be amused and in so doing, spare the poor passerby unfortunate enough to walk unwittingly into my web of societal bonds, inciting one to endure my prattling for the sake of politeness. So: cat, food and entertainment lovers, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment